"Subcutaneous Pellet Therapy in Clinical Practice"
Sunday, June 18th 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
6.25 Hours CME (1 hr. Pharmacy) - submitted and pending board approval
Training Fee, including 1 year on-going coaching:
$1,995 (Limited Seating)
Please call 503-230-7990 or email email@example.com to apply). We will send a private link for that online registration after we visit with you.
What you will learn:
- Function of major hormones in women and men—estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, pregnenalone, thyroid hormones, DHEA, cortisol
- Symptoms of hormone imbalance (excess and deficiency)
- Natural therapies to improve hormone production and function
- How nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and toxin exposure affect hormone balance
- Bioidentical hormone replacement risks & benefits
- BHRT modes of delivery, dosing, and research covering topical, patch, vaginal, oral, sublingual/transbuccal, injections, and pellet implants
- Monitoring BHRT adverse effects
- Research on BHRT
- Straightforward, evidence-based training in BHRT
- Handouts to identify hormone-related symptoms in your patients
- An understanding of lab interpretation related to hormone optimization
- Detailed treatment recommendations and biodentical hormone replacement dosages
An opportunity to enroll in HormoneSynergy's® on-going coaching, written lab interpretation and neurocognitive testing interpretation, private, practice-specific EMR, hormone pellet implant training, patient referrals, and support to run a successful age-management practice including use of Dr. Retzler's well-referenced Informed Consent documents for patients
Dr. Retzler received her doctorate from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon in 2001. After completing an internship in integrative medicine with Andrew Weil MD, and a residency in McMinnville, OR with Dr. Bruce Dickson, she decided to focus her enthusiasm, talents, and knowledge in building bridges between conventional and alternative medicine.
She founded HormoneSynergy Clinic to help people achieve vibrant health, ideal brain function, and longevity. As a specialist in holistic medicine, she understands the role balanced hormones and neurotransmitters play in all areas of health.
She has completed a fellowship in preventive cardiology through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine with Mark Houston, MD and attends several age management and brain health seminars and conferences yearly, with gratitude to the mentors with whom she has trained under and influenced her work -- Mark Houston, MD, Edward Lee, MD, Rebecca Glaser, MD, Thierry Hertoghe, MD, Dale Bredesen MD and Daniel Amen, MD.
She has been on the faculty of the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) since 2015 and lectures regularly on BHRT, erectile dysfunction, and IV Therapy.