Methyl B Synergy - Methylation Support* | 120 V-Caps | Patented Quatrefolic ® as 5-MTHF Active Folate | Active B12, B6, & B2 + Betaine for bio-availability
- To ensure quality and safety all products sold by HormoneSynergy are manufactured in US facilities that are CERTIFIED for good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and that pass annual FDA and NSF inspections.
- Manufactured exclusively for licensed healthcare practioners. All HormoneSynergy® supplements are used by Dr. Retzler in her private medical practice. We never pay for reviews or give free product discounts for positive reviews on Amazon.
- Supports Healthy Methylation of Estrogen, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Heavy Metals, and Environmental Toxins*
- Supports the Maintenance of Healthy Homocysteine Levels Already Within Normal Range*
- Active Folate as Quatrefolic 5-MTHF, B-12 as Methylcobalamine, Betaine for Bio-availability
Methyl B Synergy a comprehensive formula designed to support optimal methylation and help maintain healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range. It features five key nutrients that are involved in homocysteine metabolism: folate as calcium folinate and Quatrefolic ® for increased bioactivity; trimethylglycine; and vitamins B12, B6, and B2. These five nutrients, provided in activated forms, support enhanced methylation and overall cardiovascular health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided about this or any HormoneSynergy nutritional supplement or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. As with any nutritional supplement do not take if you are pregnant or nursing or while taking medications without consulting your healthcare practitioner.