Neuro-Boost | 5-HTP 150 mg | Tyrosine 1.5 g | 400 mcg Active Folate as Quatrefolic w/ Vitamin B6 | Essential Amino Acids
- To ensure quality and safety, all products sold by HormoneSynergy are manufactured in facilities that are CERTIFIED for good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and that pass annual FDA and NSF inspections.
- All HormoneSynergy® supplements are used by Dr. Retzler in her private medical practice. We never pay for reviews or give free product discounts for positive reviews on Amazon.
- Reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings*
- Replete Neuro transmitters* Serotonin and Dopamine Support*
- Do not use this product in combination with antidepressant drugs, MAOIs, or any other drug for the treatment of depression unless under the direct knowledge and supervision of your prescribing physician.
HormoneSynergy NeuroBoost contains the precursors and cofactors needed to replete and support normal levels of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine which may help to eleviate mood and reduce appetite, sugar, and carbohydrate cravings.* Do not use this product in combination with antidepressant drugs, MAOIs, or any other drug for the treatment of depression unless under the direct knowledge and supervision of your prescribing physician.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided about this or any HormoneSynergy nutritional supplement or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. As with any nutritional supplement do not take if you are pregnant or nursing or while taking medications without consulting your healthcare practitioner.