Bioidentical Hormone Seminar and Training
What you will learn:
- Function of major hormones in women and men—estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, pregnenalone, thyroid hormones, DHEA, cortisol
- Symptoms of hormone imbalance (excess and deficiency)
- Natural therapies to improve hormone production and function
- How nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and toxin exposure affect hormone balance
- Bioidentical hormone replacement risks & benefits
- BHRT modes of delivery, dosing, and research covering topical, patch, vaginal, oral, sublingual/transbuccal, injections, and pellet implants
- Monitoring BHRT adverse effects
- Research on BHRT
What you will receive:
- Straightforward, evidence-based training in BHRT
- Handouts to identify hormone-related symptoms in your patients
- An understanding of lab interpretation related to hormone optimization
- Detailed treatment recommendations and biodentical hormone replacement dosages
- Use of Dr. Retzler's well-referenced Informed Consent documents for patients
An opportunity to enroll in HormoneSynergy's® on-going coaching, written lab interpretation and neurocognitive testing interpretation, private, practice-specific EMR, hormone pellet implant training, patient referrals, and support to run a successful age-management practice.
Cost is $895 and includes a healthy, gluten-free, lunch.
CLICK HERE to register and save $100 if registered before December 1st.
Hotel Deluxe, 729 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97205
For more information or to register, please contact Daniel: Daniel@hormonesynergy.com or 503.230.7990.
HormoneSynergy® is a registered trademark of Dr. Kathryn Retzler including but not limited to medical services in the field of holistic healthcare, online retail store services in the field of holistic health and wellness goods, nutritional and dietary supplements and Hormonesynergy® educational services, namely, conducting seminars and workshops in the field of holistic health care, which includes the distribution of handout materials in connection therewith. Reg. No.s 4,997, 505: 4,997,943: and 3,321,488. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use of the marks and/or secondary use of associated education material without permission and/or acknowledgement is trademark and copyright infringement.
Any unauthorized distribution, production or sale of HormoneSynergy® products or services is a violation of the Federal Lanham Trademark Act of 1946, the Federal Trademark Act of 1984, and State of Oregon infringement and unfair competition laws, among others. Such violations are subject to liability for damages, injunctive relief, attorney's fees and other penalties, civil and criminal.