Bioidentical Hormone Physician Training - Saturday, February 18th, 2017
Seminar Fee is $895
What you will learn:
- Function of major hormones in women and men—estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, pregnenalone, thyroid hormones, DHEA, cortisol
- Symptoms of hormone imbalance (excess and deficiency)
- Natural therapies to improve hormone production and function
- How nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and toxin exposure affect hormone balance
- Bioidentical hormone replacement risks & benefits
- BHRT modes of delivery, dosing, and research covering topical, patch, vaginal, oral, sublingual/transbuccal, injections, and pellet implants
- Monitoring BHRT adverse effects
- Research on BHRT
- Straightforward, evidence-based training in BHRT
- Handouts to identify hormone-related symptoms in your patients
- An understanding of lab interpretation related to hormone optimization
- Detailed treatment recommendations and biodentical hormone replacement dosages
An opportunity to enroll in HormoneSynergy's® on-going coaching, written lab interpretation and neurocognitive testing interpretation, private, practice-specific EMR, hormone pellet implant training, patient referrals, and support to run a successful age-management practice including use of Dr. Retzler's well-referenced Informed Consent documents for patients
Dr. Retzler received her doctorate from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon in 2001. After completing an internship in integrative medicine with Andrew Weil MD, and a residency in McMinnville, OR with Dr. Bruce Dickson, she decided to focus her enthusiasm, talents, and knowledge in building bridges between conventional and alternative medicine.
She founded HormoneSynergy Clinic to help people achieve vibrant health, ideal brain function, and longevity. As a specialist in holistic medicine, she understands the role balanced hormones and neurotransmitters play in all areas of health.
She has completed a fellowship in preventive cardiology through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine with Mark Houston, MD and attends several age management and brain health seminars and conferences yearly, with gratitude to the mentors who've influenced her work -- Mark Houston, MD, Edward Lee, MD, Rebecca Glaser, MD, Thierry Hertoghe, MD, Dale Bredesen MD and Daniel Amen, MD.
She lectured to thousands of physicians at Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) seminars specifically on bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for both men and women.
Cost includes a healthy, gluten-free, lunch and a wine and appetizer reception following the seminar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided about this or any HormoneSynergy nutritional supplement or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. As with any nutritional supplement do not take if you are pregnant or nursing or while taking medications without consulting your healthcare practitioner.