Alpha-Lipoic Acid CR | Controlled Release | Patented & Clinically Tested | 60 Tablets | 600 mg ALA | 450 mcg Biotin | Pharmaceutical Grade
- All products sold by HormoneSynergy are manufactured in facilities that are CERTIFIED for good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and that pass annual FDA and NSF inspections to ensure quality and safety.
- All HormoneSynergy® supplements are used by Dr. Retzler in her private medical practice. We never pay for reviews or give free product discounts for positive reviews on Amazon.
- Manufactured exclusively for and only available through licensed healthcare practitioners.
- Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Activity and Supports Healthy Intracellular Glutathione Levels*
- Helps Maintain a Balance Between Oxidized and Reduced CoQ10*
Controlled-Release Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a whole-body, multifunctional antioxidant that helps to maintain healthy, well-functioning cells. Controlled-Release Alpha-Lipoic Acid is designed to neutralize free radicals. Controlled-Release Alpha-Lipoic Acid has the ability to destroy free radicals in both the water-based and lipid-based portion of cells, making it the ideal whole-body antioxidant. In addition, Controlled-Release Alpha-Lipoic Acid helps the body synthesize glutathione, the body's own master detoxifier. Controlled-Release Alpha-Lipoic Acid also "recharges" other important antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, and CoQ10, giving them the ability to continue fighting free radicals for extended periods of time. Unlike regular alpha-lipoic acid, Controlled-Release Alpha-Lipoic Acid's patented formulation provides extended protection. In addition, biotin supports the function of alpha-lipoic acid in regulating glucose metabolism.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided about this or any HormoneSynergy nutritional supplement or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. As with any nutritional supplement do not take if you are pregnant or nursing or while taking medications without consulting your healthcare practitioner.