Probiotic Synergy DF 100 | Four Strain 100 Billion CFU Probiotic - 30 Acid Resistant DRcaps | Individually Sealed Nitrogen-Purged Blister Packs | Dairy / Gluten Free
- All products sold by HormoneSynergy are manufactured in facilities that are CERTIFIED for good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and that pass annual FDA and NSF inspections to ensure quality and safety.
- Manufactured exclusively for and only available through licensed healthcare practitioners. All HormoneSynergy® supplements are used by Dr. Retzler in her medical practice.
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology*
- Supports the Natural Immune Response*
- Supports Bowel Regularity* and Supports Lactose Digestion*
Probiotic Synergy DF 100 is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 100 billion CFU† per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise the stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. Probiotic Synergy DF 100 provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.* To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, HormoneSynergy's manufacturer employs DRcapsTM gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided about this or any HormoneSynergy nutritional supplement or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. As with any nutritional supplement do not take if you are pregnant or nursing or while taking medications without consulting your healthcare practitioner.